These fries are delicious. The combination of the herbs, Parmesan and the lemon garlic aoli will keep you eating these until your plate is empty, and even then you may have to sneak a few from your friends. Very easy to make, they're even somewhat healthy given that these are baked, not fried. The recipe below yields 4-5 servings, depending on whether or not these are the core dish or a side. Enjoy!
8 large potatoes
8 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp rosemary
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp thyme
8 Tbs extra virgin olive oil
8 Tbs freshly grated Parmesan
Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
2 cups mayonaisse
4 cloves garlic, minced
2 Tbs freshly grated Parmesan
4 Tbs lemon juice
1. Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F.
2. Cut the potatoes in half, lengthwise, then repeat.
3. Cut lengthwise into quarter inch thick pieces.
4. Place fries in a large mixing bowl.
5. Add garlic, rosemary, oregano, thyme, salt, pepper and olive oil.
6. Mix until fries are fully coated.
7. Place fries on a bakeware liner lined sheet pan, ensuring that each fry lies flat.
8. Bake approximately 20 minutes then using a spatula, flip each fry.
9. Bake an additional 5-10 minutes.
10. Place in serving dish and sprinkle parmesan on top of the fries.
1. Mix ingredients together in a small bowl
2. Transfer to small individual size bowls for dipping