1. Make sure to use a toothpick to ensure the middle is cooked. This bread cooks quickly on the outside but takes a bit longer to cook on the inside.
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour1 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
3/4 tsp salt
1 cup vegetable oil
1 cup plus 2 Tbs granulated sugar
3 Tbs molasses
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup shredded carrots
1/4 cup crushed pineapple
1 cup raisins
3/4 cup chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Butter 2, 8 inch loaf pans and line the bottoms with parchment paper.
3. Combine flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
4. In another bowl, combine oil, sugar, eggs, molasses, and vanilla with an electric mixer.
5. Add shredded carrots and pineapple and continue to mix.
6. Add raisins and walnuts and mix well by hand.
7. Pour flour mixture into the other ingredients and stir until combined.
8. Pour batter into loaf pans.
9. Bake for 60 minutes or until done.
10. Cool on a rack just slightly as the bread is best warm!